Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day Light Savings

This is what I loved about daylight savings time, watching the kids run around while the sun was going down and it was cooling off at 9:30 at night. In fact next year I may offer a day light savings shoot because I love to see kids ratty from the day and just having fun, totally being themselves! This is my son little e. He looks just like his Dad (nothing like me.)











This summer he was all about the butterfly's and bugs, and as you can see he would rather be shirtless (which I think is so cute!) Also, their favorite past time this summer was jumping on the neighbors new trampoline. We are like family around here, so they can use it whenever they want!! It is a really safe one too which make me happy (my husband calls me Captain Saftey.) My daughter is not in these, look for some of her soon!

No comments: